Savana from saudia arab,she is a beautiful and well dressed gir...

Hi,my name is savana and i m from saudia arab,i m a student and i want to be a docter in future,well my parents are so poor and they cant afford my everything,but i m working hard,and i m doing also a part time job,and its my dream that one day i will be sucess and you know  try and try is the key of sucess and these words said my father,on fater's day,well my mother was a teacher,and now she is not in this world,when my mother left this world,i was only 6 years old,and i was not information about the life,well now  my age is 16 years,and i think i m not so beautiful,but my friends says always that i m a naturally beautiful girl,here i have fashion shop also,and i want to tell you that this time i m in london for study,and here i have small shop,which is for only beauty tips and like a beauty parler,i m earning money from my this small shop,and i think i m a lucky girl,because i have good friends now and i care everyone and my friends also care me,well if you also think that i m a like queen than come at my email id savana@gmail.com and chat with my in night time,i will free    at 9 pm to 11 pm its my online timing,and i want poor people,because i m also poor like others,well i have one brother which is elder from me,and i have no sister,i m living without sister,well here i have many sister's ,who are from my class friends and they respects me like a real sister,and i m so happy in london,and few years later i will go hongkong for the visit,i m collectiong money for that,and after that i will visit there....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...