Bangladesi girl,She have fun of land and show know how we can get more crops from our field

Cute desi girl,she is from Bangladesh and i m a villager girl,i have all trick and ideas about land or we can say field,well you know why i have all information about land and crops? well this is a not small question,now i want to all details about my self and my land,my father is a farmer and we have here some land in our village,i my real name is Suahana and i study in my village and still i m living my village,i think that city is good but there have no good sky and in city we cant feel the real nature and here we have everything fresh and cool,for example we need fresh vegetables than we will get from it from our naughber and if we want to get fresh fish than we will get it from our lake or  pond,here my fathers have a big lake and there are many kinds of fish and i m really happy here in my villager well in few days ago,mobile company launhc 4g network so i buy a good nokia phone and this time i m using net on my mobile i like google producats and social network ,when i feel free than i come online on the internet,and i share on the ideas on google,well this is my blog and here i m sharing my history and i have three sisters and five brothers and i m really happy from my family and i want to be a good villager in my village,well i think my english is not so good and i m learning english from a english center and i think in few years later me english will also so good and than i will be chat with everyone in english,this time i also write my all information in english but i was so confused when i write my bio deta and other things well its true that i m a simple girl and i not like dating and other hot things who are need good in this world,if you want to chat with me live or want to share some thing or send to msg for me than give your comment and say everything wich you want to say......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...