Pakistani cute girl from Hydrabad,she is the queen of beauty...

Hi my name is Sonia and i m from hyderabad and i have no friend for chat so i come here on this blog,well if you have free time then come here and chat with me and listen my dating funda and my expercience well here i want to tell you that i have not more friends on intenet and i m new here,you can chat with me this from ten pm to five am and my real age is twenty years and i think i m a simple,but i like dating also so much,if you also like dating then you can go with me on dating and i will never mind for this,well i want to be a house wife in future and its my dream,i want to use skype but i have not account of skype you if you have info about skype then also share with me your info,and really i want to merry with some one because now my age is going old,so if you are intrested in me then send your full cv and two photos,on my gmail id my id is soniasonia@gmail.com and i will wait for your answer,well you know pakistan is the good country but india is also good,i will merry with indian or pakistani boy.but if some one is from dubai then please contact with me and i will merry with a dubai man and i want to settle there and live forever there,i really really like dubai so much,,and really dubai is good in the world,well this was my full story now i will wait for your gmail and see how you write about me and about my self,well if you want to know about my hobbies then listen my hobbies are not bad and i m not bad girls i will always care of love who also love me and care and i think i will happy with my lover or you can say husband .i live with my husband happy forever................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...