Hi, i m Sivana from Jidah saudi Arab,i m looking here true friend for friendship..

Hi,my name is Sivana and i m from saudi arab,and i m looking here for a good friendship ,and what you think about me,well i m so old and my age is 20 years,and i m not well eudcated girl,and i want to continue my study but her college is very away from my house, so i wana to go set in city,this time city is away from me 40 kilometers,i have car but i feel boring i want close college from my house,you know when some one go away the he feel boring and i cant study in this situation,i want to clear MBA or BBA,i really want to study and wana get a good job and help poor peoples who are needy for us help.well this time you are seeing my dress i buy this dress from india,and in india there is my mother living and my mother is indian and my father is from saudia arab,i m living with my father,and my father support on every thing and he gave me all thing which i want from my father,well my father gave me neclacs and i think its very good and nice for me,i have some friends in here and i m happy from my life,well i want to share my persnal  life with some one,and i have need a true man,who understand my everything,and gave me real joy,i not want rich boyfriend,because i have everything and i want only true boyfriend,who care me,and help me in life and gave the real fun and miss me everytime and care me,and when i want he talk with me on skype,or facebook or other social sites,and talk to me on cell phone,i will give everything to my friend,but i hate fake people and lier people,so only reall boys and contact with me,and listen about me and share the feelings idea,or other fun,this time i m using motorola mobile and i can use all applications from my mobile,and i cant chat world wide,i have all information about the internet world,and i know on facebook,there are many true friends,but some are fake friends,and if you have time then contact with me on my id,my id is sivana6@gmail.com...i will wait for your good reply and good response.......

1 comment:

  1. hi sivana u er very nice &so cute girl and i m hope to be friend

    i m mohamed from egypt in alex ( alexandria ) so i hope to connect

    real_love20010@facebook.com \ real_love20010@yahoo.com ... ok

    i m waiting u in face book mohamed tito

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...