Tania from bangladesh and i m a dating and hot girl

hi My name is Tania je and i m from bangladesh,and my reall age is 19 years and i m still alone girl,i have some information about technology and other things,well i will tell you everthing about myself and then you will be able to see everything about me and my family and parents,well my education is M.A and my city is dhaka,and i have still no boyfriend,and what you think that i m a crazy girl or hot and other type of girl,here are many hot girls in my class and they want desi boys for friendship,here are thousand desi girls who want to friendship with other countries boys like,india,pakistan,saudi arab,U,K and other good countries,well you can also meet with my friend,i cant give you my cell phone number but htis  is my gmail id first you send me email and then i will give you a good response,well this was my full history and story next time i will udate full infomation about me and my other activites,well what you think about me.,here i want to tell you that girls likes only rich peopel but some girls like poor people and merry with poor people,and most of girls like rich people and want friendship with the well this was my full information and dont upset friends i m with you and when you feel boring than contact with me and call me i will give you number also but first send me email on taniaje@gmail.com or i have other email id but this time who is not in my mind and next time i will also send you other email id after contacting email,......

1 comment:

  1. my name is shoaib anjum my face book id shoaibanjum_143@hotmail.com my contect num 00923059706040 plz cotect me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...