Reall queen and really beauty of desi girl,She belongs from karachi pakistan

Hi my name is farah and i m from karachi pakistan and i like pakistani and indian and dubai boys,well this time i have no boyfriend,and i have need a young and cute boy,well if some one is not looking good then he can also contact with me,but only sincere people contact with me,please dont away chater people from me,this is my real profile and i m a open minded girl,i have no sister and no brother,i have only my mother,and i want to merry also i belong from a middle class family,you can contact with me on my email id,well i have good experience in all field and i can make milk mix and other dishes,i can make every food,and i have all info about pakistani and indian food,i can also make chinese food,and other all foods,who likely all over the world,well here is my email id farah@gmail.com and i have skype and cell phone number also but i cant show here this kind info,well what you think about me ? i m good in looking or bad,please give your feedback on this blog,i will wait for your answer,and please please read my full info and i m really intrested in friendship and other relations,you can send me email in night time,because my timing is in night and i think i m not so smart girl,but i want to knwo from you that i m looking pretty or not,well i have also info about fashion.and industries and other social works,here i want tell you that i have also facebook account and i have also google plus account,and i have all iformation about computer and other things,you can learn computer from me,and i will tell you all things..well this was my all information now send me a email i will wait for your response,,,thanks

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...