Rona from mumbai india,and She is new here on itnernet and she have no info about internet world

Hi,my name is Rona and i m from mumbai india,i m new here on internet and i have no idea about google and facebook,so if you are expert in facebook,google and google plus,or other google servcies then kindly tell me about the more funda about google,i dont know that how i can create a facebook account,or gmail account,or yahoo account,i m a girl and this is my real picture,dont think about me wrong,i m really really simple girl,and i want a friend to chat in night,i have no bf,and i want to be a girlfriend of some one,who live with me and love and merry with me,i know that my age is not eighteen years,and after eighten years i will merry with some one,but this time i cant sleep alone,so if some one is free and if some one have need a girl then contact with me on Rona@gmail.com  i will wait for reply so kindly give a simple email because my english is not so good,my age is sixteen years and after twenty years and merry with someone,well i have not more info about computer and other things,and really i want learn computer and other things who are related with internet world,i want to create my own website and i want to know that how we can earn money from internet,well i have three sisters and five brothers and i want to be a rich girl in future,so if you have time for me then send me a free email, this time i m using internet on mobile and i upate this from a mobile,well this was  my full information and now you think about me and write a email and good words for me,well i think that my dream king will reply me and he will come soon ,i m waiting for me dream king,and please some words say about my dress that my  dress is good or no,you like my dress,and my shoes also,and my home and my home others things also,you can give me ideas of all kind,and i will never mind.....

2 comments:

  1. my name is shoaib anjum my face book id shoaibanjum_143@hotmail.com my contect num 00923059706040 plz cotect me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...